Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Coming on Christmas..

.but it doesn't really feel like it...
It is soo soo hot here! The only way that I actually know that Christmas is in... let me just check the date... 4 days now is because of Facebook. I am having a hard enough time keeping track of which day of the week it is let alone day in the month or remembering holidays!!
Life is going well right now. I am so busy working at Tata Spargs. It is good and fun most of the time, but other times I realize how little experience I have and then a mess gets dropped on me and I have to struggle to make a plan and then I have a little freak out. I have had one good freak out every day for the past week (I only broke down into tears out of frustration once though so I see this as a good sign), usually over simple things like we need firewood, or the grass needs cutting, or our showers are leaking, or we have a super needy guest who just won't leave me alone!! But then the day moves on and always turns out good in the end.
Last night Gary Thomas played at Mdumbi, he is a brilliant guitarist, please youtube him, he is amazing to watch. This was a really nice break from the norm and it was a beautiful evening.
I don't know that I will get a chance to post over Christmas, so Merry Christmas to you all who read, and those who don't. I am still not completely sure what my plans for the day are but I am pretty sure it will include a wonderful meal with my Mdumbi family, hopefully beach time, and most probably some work. But we will see when the day happens. Thats always how things work here. I try to preplan as little as possible as it only leads to those once a day freak outs previously mentioned.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment