I just realized that it has been an incredibly long time since I wrote anything here. Sorry for that. Most of my days are the exact same here so they tend to go by in a blur.
Ok so here is a day in the life of Nancy.
5:30-6:30 Lay in bed and pretend I am not awake
6:30- Drag my sorry butt out of bed because I just have to pee that bad. The toilets about about 100m up hill and at 6:30 that sucks. If it is dark I just pee behind my house, but there are too many people around to do that during the day.
7:30/8:00 Either start working at Tata Spargs or head to Mdumbi for breakfast.
9:00-12:00 Answer emails or work with the Mama Nosandile at Tata Spargs.
12:00-2:00 Stop for lunch or a tea break and then go back to work.
2:00-6:30 Work for a little while. Walk to the point. Hang out and wait for supper.
6:30 Supper at Mdumbi, usually delicious, and yes for those of you who are wondering I am eating meat here.
7:00-? Hang out until I go back to Tatas and read till I sleep. Usually around 10:00
So this is my life here in a nut shell. Sometimes things happen that break up the day a bit, there will be a cool guest here to talk to, or maybe I will go to the beach. Yesterday we had a suprise meeting that ended in uproar. Ever Exciting!!
I am really looking forward to a trip out. I am hoping I can get away for a weekend soon, however I dont see that happening at this point. Those are usually spur of the moment things. I think I am going to Mthatha to grocery shop some day this week!
Hopefully your lives are more exciting than mine!
Ok so here is a day in the life of Nancy.
5:30-6:30 Lay in bed and pretend I am not awake
6:30- Drag my sorry butt out of bed because I just have to pee that bad. The toilets about about 100m up hill and at 6:30 that sucks. If it is dark I just pee behind my house, but there are too many people around to do that during the day.
7:30/8:00 Either start working at Tata Spargs or head to Mdumbi for breakfast.
9:00-12:00 Answer emails or work with the Mama Nosandile at Tata Spargs.
12:00-2:00 Stop for lunch or a tea break and then go back to work.
2:00-6:30 Work for a little while. Walk to the point. Hang out and wait for supper.
6:30 Supper at Mdumbi, usually delicious, and yes for those of you who are wondering I am eating meat here.
7:00-? Hang out until I go back to Tatas and read till I sleep. Usually around 10:00
So this is my life here in a nut shell. Sometimes things happen that break up the day a bit, there will be a cool guest here to talk to, or maybe I will go to the beach. Yesterday we had a suprise meeting that ended in uproar. Ever Exciting!!
I am really looking forward to a trip out. I am hoping I can get away for a weekend soon, however I dont see that happening at this point. Those are usually spur of the moment things. I think I am going to Mthatha to grocery shop some day this week!
Hopefully your lives are more exciting than mine!
That sounds awesome! I hope that you are having a good time!
ReplyDeleteI miss living close enough to the beach that I could just decide to go while I have free time :P
Miss you friend!